Equipment/Promotional DirectorStart Date: November 1st or when your season ends.
Experience & Skills
- Equipment Manager or assistant equipment manager, at college or pro level.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- You must be a people person with good communication skills and be comfortable meeting and talking with people.
- Must be passionate about football, equipment, and player safety.
- Customer service is job one. You will be the company liaison for Equipment Managers at the college and pro levels.
- Educate equipment managers and decision makers on why SportStar gear is the most protective and best performing gear in the industry.
- Develop strong relationships with equipment managers to help develop and test new products.
- Stay informed on competitive products.
- Help prepare annual budgets for travel and events.
- Travel to visit Equipment Managers and attend conference meetings and trade shows, such as AEMA and AFCA.
- Supervise research on team and player use at the NFL and NCAA level.